Latter-day Saint Home Educators
Thanks for visiting!
Uplift Kids helps families explore mindfulness, timeless values, spirituality, and more through our lesson library.
Each lesson includes a section for teens, kids, and littles. The teens and kids sections focus on stories and discussions while the littles section includes a printable in every lesson.
These lessons are a perfect supplement to your home schooling program as they help you bring a values-oriented approach to the whole day.
As one Uplift Kids user says, “Uplift is the highlight of our homeschool day because it gives us time to pause and connect with each other.”
Submit your email address to get a free sample lesson and weekly parenting insights.
You can also use the coupon code “LDSHE” for 10% off an annual membership.
- Getting started guide
- Access to our lesson library with nearly 100 lessons on values, emotions, life topics, wisdom practices, and more
- Access to a daily devotional page you can save to your phone’s home screen and use like an app
- Printable 12-month calendar with discussion prompts to start meaningful conversations every day
- Printable journals with daily prompts (includes option to purchase printed versions at production cost)
- Printable emotion cards (includes option to purchase printed cards at production cost)
- Weekly email that guides you from lesson to lesson
- Engaging multimedia, including curated videos, stories, songs, poetry, art, etc.
- Supplemental activities for each age group: teens, kids, and littles
- An original Uplift illustration and printable coloring page per lesson
- Inspiring passages from world poetry and the wisdom traditions
- Scientific findings from researchers and psychology professors
- Optional extras and resources to personalize the material for your family
Is Uplift Kids the right fit for you?
We appeal to people with a range of beliefs (or lack of beliefs), including Latter-day Saints who hold an expansive view — one that recognizes that wisdom can be found in traditions around the world.
This perspective is found throughout early LDS history, as seen in passages such as:
- “One of the grand fundamental principles of Mormonism is to receive truth, let it come from whence it may.” — Joseph Smith
- “Seek ye out of the best books words of wisdom.” — Doctrine and Covenants
- “If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.” — The 13th Article of Faith
- “Know ye not that there are more nations than one? Know ye not that I, the Lord your God … bring forth My word unto the children of men, yea, even upon all the nations of the earth? Wherefore murmur ye, because that ye shall receive more of My word?” — 2 Nephi 29
If this expansive approach resonates with you as a Latter-day Saint home educator, we think you’ll love Uplift.
Start a free trial with coupon code “LDSHE” and check it out.
Thanks again for visiting!
The Uplift Team