Monday, April 10
THIS WEEK’S LESSON
Prompt: What adventure do you hope to have?
Think about your own hero’s journey. It could be one that’s already happened, one that you’re on, or one that you hope to begin. Use the hero’s journey map below to see how your adventure might fit:
- Call to Adventure: An inner yearning — an inner voice — calls you toward growth.
- Meeting the Mentor(s): You have mentors who can help you on your way. (Look at the role models and lineage lessons to find your mentors.)
- Crossing the Threshold: You set out toward what calls you.
- Challenges: You face trials — sometimes trials so intense victory feels impossible.
- Victory: As you stay filled with determination, you overcome challenges, even if victory isn’t always exactly as you imagined it would be.
- Returning Home: You return to a place of stability with an expanded worldview and a deeper appreciation that you can do hard things.
- How do your adventures fit these patterns?