Saturday, July 1
How can you improve your sleep routine?
Look at these tips and ask which ones you’d like to follow:
- Create a bedtime routine of 3-4 quiet activities and stick to it.
- Follow the same bedtime ritual each night at the same time.
- Turn off electronic devices an hour before bed — or choose a device setting that uses warm light instead of blue light since blue light signals it’s time to wake up.
- Use a cuddle object, like a stuffed toy or blanket, to take to bed to help with the transition to bed.
- Keep a sleep journal to track bedtime, wake time, total sleep, and other sleep behavior patterns.
THIS WEEK’S LESSON