Wednesday, September 13
What stops you from asking for help, if anything?
Here are some common reasons it can be difficult to ask for help:
- You don’t want to feel stupid or weak.
- You don’t want to bother anyone.
- You want to be independent.
- You feel nervous or ashamed to ask about a sensitive topic.
- You don’t want to stand out.
- You think you will get in trouble.
- You don’t want to start a conflict.
Which of these reasons are true for you? Can you think of other reasons that aren’t listed?
THIS WEEK’S LESSON