Tuesday, January 31
THIS WEEK’S LESSON
Today’s Excerpt: Juggling Distractions
- Take turns trying to practice juggling with 1-3 small balls or objects. See “Juggling Tutorial – One Ball Basics” (1-min video) if you want to see the basics.
- Practice for one minute in silence.
- For 15 seconds of each person’s turn practicing, spin around them, make loud noises and try to distract them!
- Give them another minute to practice in silence while everyone is sitting down.
- Reflect on how each person felt with and without distractions while they practiced.
- What distracts you from practicing?