Saturday, May 20
THIS WEEK’S LESSON
What could you write in your journal in upcoming weeks?
Here are some ideas:
- What makes you unique
- What do you like about yourself? What do you wish you could change?
- What is one thing that surprised you today?
- Describe three things you’re grateful for.
- If you had three wishes, what would they be?
- What do you think is unfair
- Set the timer for two minutes and write down everything that comes to mind as fast as you can. Don’t even think about it, just write!
- If the earth could speak, what would it say?
- Draw a picture.
- Take photos and collect them in a book.
- Would you rather be the funniest person alive or the smartest person alive? Why
- List your top ten favorite things.
- Describe something you learned today.