Wednesday, January 3
What gets in the way of what you want?
Explore intentions, goals, and systems for yourself.
- What do you want?
- What do you not want?
- How would it feel to get what you want?
- What is something you can do to get what you want?
- What is likely to get in the way of what you want?
- Can you change your physical or social environment to make it easier to get what you want?
- What is an approach that works for you?
After you work toward your goal for a while, ask, “Is this really what I still want?”
Intention: I want more friends
Goal: I’m going to make two friends by the end of the school year
System: I’ll sit with other people at lunch
Intention: I want to feel healthier
Goal: I will eat foods that give my body energy and strength
System: I’ll keep fruits and vegetables I like in places they’re easy to see
THIS WEEK’S LESSON