Sunday, July 9
Play a game of “Make Me Laugh.” In this game you’ll take turns trying to make someone laugh — to “crack” like an egg. Here’s how it works:
- Choose half the room to be the eggs and half the room to try to get them to crack. You can also do this with just two people.
- Use words, motions, face expressions — anything you can think of — to try to get the others to laugh.
- Switch it up and have someone else be the one to make others laugh.
Once you have rotated through the roles, discuss:
- How did you decide what might be funny to that person?
- Why does good humor matter?
THIS WEEK’S LESSON