Saturday, December 2
Try this activity
- Recite the alphabet as fast as you can.
- Now try saying the alphabet backwards as fast as you can.
- Were you better at remembering the alphabet forwards or backwards
- How did you feel when you couldn’t think of the correct letter quickly enough?
- Is it hard to admit when you aren’t very good at some things? Why or why not?
- How can you be better at accepting your weaknesses and vulnerabilities?
Accepting that you don’t know or haven’t perfected something is the beginning of humility. When you have humility, you learn and grow. You don’t beat ourselves up for not getting something right. You recognize that learning and growing is part of life — and that it can even be fun.
THIS WEEK’S LESSON