Sunday, March 26
THIS WEEK’S LESSON
Be true with yourself and others.
Tell a story about an experience with honesty or dishonesty from your past or the past of an ancestor (including a parent or a grandparent). Situations might include:
- Telling the truth when it was difficult
- Stealing something from a store in childhood
- Lying to a teacher or parent
- Misleading a friend
- What stands out to you in these stories?
- Have you had a similar story?
- What do you learn about honesty from these stories?
- Do any of these stories reveal a connection between honesty and freedom?