Monday, March 13
THIS WEEK’S LESSON
Sentence stem: “Right now, I’m curious about…”
Did you know that just as you can be curious about the world around you, you can also be curious about yourself?
It might seem like you know everything about yourself since there’s no one else you spend more time with.
However, there will always be more to discover. Like all people, you are fascinating and complex.
So, get curious about yourself!
One way to do this is to play “Would You Rather?” — a game that helps you see your personal preferences in life.
Here are some fun questions to explore. If your answer to any of these questions is “both” or “neither,” that tells you something about yourself as well!
- Would you rather eat your favorite fruit for breakfast or go to school in your pajamas?
- Would you rather be able to run as fast as a car or jump as high as a house?
- Would you rather own an invisibility cloak or be able to instantly teleport anywhere in the world?
- Would you rather be able to read minds or read whole books in a matter of seconds?
- Would you rather have the ability to cure any disease or end all wars?
Bonus question, just for fun: Would you rather fight a horse-sized duck or 100 duck-sized horses?