Monday, July 17
What is something you learned recently?
To learn something new and test your critical thinking, try some of these simple true or false questions. (Answers are below.)
After you answer each question, ask yourself, “How do I know this answer is true?”
1. All birds can fly.
2. Mars is the closest planet to the sun.
3. A mango has just one seed.
4. Seahorses don’t have stomachs.
5. Our moon is half the size of Earth.
6. Humans are the only animals that laugh.
7. All trees lose their leaves in the fall.
1. False. Penguins!
2. False. Mercury!
5. False. The moon is about 1/4th the size of Earth.
6. False. Monkeys can laugh!
7. False. Not evergreen trees.
THIS WEEK’S LESSON