Saturday, September 2
- Awareness: Watch a film, read a book, follow the news
- Interest: Do deeper research, hear stories
- Engagement: Volunteer, donate
- Development: Connect with other people who share this interest
- Advocacy: Lead, run for office
- Are there any problems or concerns in your community you would like to see change? (Could be bullying at school, littering in the park, animals that need care, etc.)
- If you had the power to do anything, how would you change that problem in your community?
- What is one thing you could do to make a small change in that area?
THIS WEEK’S LESSON